Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two posts in 1 week - amazing!

Today I woke up to temps in the 20's with the windchill making it 9 degrees! Pretty unusual for here. I normally take 2 of my dogs to run everyday (well they run, I walk). Since the weather report was for the temperature to continually drop I thought I should take them this morning. Schmidty, the Jack Russell mix, hates the cold, except for when she gets to go hiking. Although I was freezing, it didn't appear to bother her. Nellie is the English Setter rescue who absolutely loves the cold weather. We only did a little over a mile as I was quite cold but they had a great time anyway. (Photos are from my phone, thus the poor quality).



Tonight I'm going to see the Sweet Potato Queens. If you haven't seen her (Jill Conner Browne) you need to check her out. She is so funny!

Of course, I'll have to make it back in time to see the Lady Vols basketball game. I'm a big fan. They're having a bit of a rebuilding year, but hopefully in March they will be ready.

Guess I better get some work done. Check out my new listing here.

Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment